+1-(843) 626-5480



Child Custody Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

Personal Injury Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

Drivers License restoration Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

Criminal Defense Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

Myrtle Beach Attorneys SC

Myrtle Beach DUI Lawyer SC

Car Accident Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Medical Malpractice Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Wrongful Death Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

Truck Accidents Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Social Security Disability Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Auto Accident Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Workers Comp Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Birth Injury Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Cerebral Palsy Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Child Support Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Visitation Rights Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

DUI Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

DUI Lawyer Conway SC

Mesothelioma Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Injury Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Spousal Maintenance Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Alimony Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Divorce Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Family Law Attorney Myrtle Beach SC

Family Law Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC

Divorce Lawyer Myrtle Beach SC



With the severe penalties that may await you, you will want to be as informed as possible concerning your driving under the influence (DUI) arrest. At our Law Firm we can provide you with a substantial amount of information concerning this situation. If you or a loved one has been arrested for a DUI, avoid confusion by getting the answers you need. Our DUI accident attorney and ovi attorney will work hard to make sure that a positive outcome is obtained. We handle all of the following types of DUI-related situations:

BAC stands for blood alcohol content. The level of your BAC can be measured when you are pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving. If your BAC level is 0.08% or higher, then you are considered to be driving under the influence of alcohol.

Criminal Defense
If you are charged or arrested for driving under the influence (DUI), your case should be defended by a lawyer who specializes in criminal defense. You will need effective defense when fighting a criminal charge.

DMV Hearings
When a DUI arrest has occurred, and the Defendant either refuses to provide a sample of breath, blood, or urine, or provides a sample that shows a BAC above .15, that person’s license or right to drive will be suspended for up to six months. To challenge this DMV suspensions, you must request a hearing within 30 days of the date in which your license was suspended. You can likewise attempt to end the suspension early by enrolling in an ignition interlock program, however, you may not need to do so if you successfully win your DMV hearing. DMV hearings are extremely specialized, and, unless you are represented by an attorney during the hearing, you probably do not have a good chance at avoiding the suspension.

Felony DUI
A “Felony DUI” is a serious charge in South Carolina that can have permanent, life-altering consequences. According to an information  shared by a car accident lawyer, a person will be charged with Felony DUI in South Carolina when, while under the influence of intoxicants, they violate a traffic law, and said violation causes a wreck which takes the life of another or severely wounds another. According to professional traffic lawyers, individuals who are charged with this crime can face prison time of up to 25 years, and additionally lose their license for a period of five years after finishing their criminal sentence. If you’re charged with this serious crime, you need to speak to a dui lawyer or an owi lawyer promptly to see what legal strategies can be employed in your defense.

Ignition Interlock Device
An ignition interlock device is placed in a person’s car on two occasions: first, when that person has been convicted of a second or subsequent DUI offense in South Carolina. Repeat offenders must maintain the device in their car for a period of years subsequent to the completion of their criminal sentence and suspension. Second, according to professionals like the louisville car accident lawyer, an individual who seeks to end an administrative suspension on a first-offense DUI early may do so voluntarily by placing an ignition interlock device in their vehicle during the suspension period and completing all other requirements for ending the suspension.